Freshface of Tirupati - Nikitha Singh



Freshface of Tirupati - Nikitha Singh

Fashion designing is all about making the best use of one's creativity and skills. It is something people of all ages and generations enjoy. So, if you love being creative and you are passionate about fashion then, a career in fashion designing will suit you the best. So here we have come with a new fresh face of Tirupati "Nikitha Singh". Nikitha is a simple girl who is passionate about Fashion designs and designed few dresses for their close ones. Now she wanted to express a few things by herself.

Name: Nikitha Singh
Date of birth: 12/02/1998


Family: 

My family is the best team I could ever have... it isn't an important thing its everything...my dad is a businessman.......I have a super supportive mom who Loves fashion more than I do... I am a strong girl because a stronger woman raised me.....All that I am or hope to be I owe it to my mother...my parents expect me to have an amazing relationship with my bro... we are obliged to share food..Watch TV shows together..And so on and so forth.. but they're my instances wherein I probably find my bro annoying... but still he is always next to me no matter what... because I have a bro, I'll always have a friend..... so my family is a little bit of crazy..A little bit of loud and a whole lot of love... the time I spend with my family is worth every second...

Interests :
I love listening to music because its a painkiller, I do sketching when I'm bored.... I love shopping and trying fancy clothes..
Ambition:
(Personal stylist) one day or day one I decide..... my goal is to build my life, I don't need a vacation from... and work till expensive becomes cheap.


Achievements:
No achievements to brag about..... because I want to work before I speak about it....... but want to say that.... every accomplishment starts with the decision to try......
Inspiration:
Priyaka Chopra .....Hadid n Jenner sisters ...Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence ...Juhair Murad
Education:
Master diploma in fashion designing.


About Nikitha 
Wanna be like the unicorn in a field of horses... day by day... goal by goal... am going to get where I want to be.... going to chase my dreams in high heels, of course.... I don't like making new friends much cash I am close to very few people but those few people mean the world to me



Few words about TIRUPATI:
......Developing city...... with developing fashion...... there's no time to be bored in a city as active as this... we can do many things that will make you
forget you check your phone
Word About Hellotirupati :
Best way to explore our city and talents .....



HelloTirupati.in is a website which discovers the craziness happening in the city and reveal it to the people of Tirupati. follow us on Facebook