Sunday star - Chandana sanagaram

Sunday star Chandana Sanagaram 

Its Sunday, we are glad to introduce our Sunday start, Miss. Chandana Sanagaram, who is passionate about modelling and anchoring. She participated in many fashion shows and hosted events in colleges, schools and also worked for local news channel as the anchor.


Family: 
Father: Raghuchandra 
Mother: Lakshmi 
Brother: Ganesh 

Interests :
Painting, drawing, singing, anchoring, dancing, making crafts  

Achievements:
Participated in Kalanjali fashion show conducted by evecrafts,
Done a classical dance performance for Asia's world Guinness book of record,
received a few prizes for paintings at inter-college fests.

Education: Completed B. Pharmacy 

About Chandana: (By her words)
The most important thing in my life is moral values n respect for elders n each person's space.  I'm a modern thinker yet a believer in good values given by our ancestors. I believe in success through hard work and I will achieve it. I enjoy life to the fullest n love humour. 


Few words about TIRUPATI:
It's a privilege to me to say that I'm from Tirupati. As we all know that Tirupati is known throughout the world as a Temple city. Day by day Tirupati Is undergoing a vast development and it is the ninth populous city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is also a home to many educational institutions and universities. India's ministry of tourism is named Tirupati as " best heritage city".



About Hellotirupati (Chandana):
I'm very glad to say that hellotirupati is the best platform for exposing the upcoming talents from Tirupati. There are so many young talents in Tirupati but there is a difficulty to find a way to come n expose their talents so I hope this is the great platform. I'll give my best support to this hellotirupati... Thank u


HelloTirupati.in is a website which discovers the craziness happening in the city and reveal it to the people of Tirupati. follow us on Facebook