Tallapaka Ramcharan Datta – Generation of Annamayya

Tallapaka Ramcharan Datta – Generation of Annamayya

Tallapaka Ram Charan Datta, who is also femilar as "Ram Sunny". Ram sunny is the 13th generation of Great Sri Maan Tallapaka Annamacharya garu family and who is filled with devotion.He is born in Tirupati to a beautiful couple Mr.Hari Narayana Charyulu & Mrs.Gowri Prasuna. His Father is a Tallapaka Annamacharya Kainkaryadar (TTD Tirumala) & his mother is a homemaker.  


As sunny came from a devotional family but he is also very passionate about acting. He loves to act and he is highly inspired by "Victory Venkatesh" garu who is inspirational to many. Now sunny is trying to create a platform to his passion to show his ability towards acting. Sunny is a multi-talented person who worked as project manager for many private albums & songs and also performed more than 70 stage performances.

Sunny always wanted to show something new from him so he will be trying a new-things like doing cover songs , dub smash's and many, More over sunny inherited his great grand father's singing culture and sang many songs.


Name: T. Ram Charan Datta 
Date of birth: May 25th, 1996
Family: 
Father: T. Hari Narayana Charyulu, 
Tallapaka Annamacharya Kainkaryadar (TTD Tirumala) M.A 
Mother: T. Gowri Prasuna Housewife B.A,
Brother: T. Krishna Dheeraj Datta, Studying Degree 1st year at Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth.
contact: FB : Ram Sunny Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/ram_sunny/
Interests: Dancing, Chatting, Writing stories, Ramp-walk, singing 
Ambition: To become the best actor in TFI / wanted to settle in a good position, either in acting or Job

Achievements:
1.Got 2nd prize in district level dance competition, 
2.Selected for dance baby dance,
3.Got 1st prize in national level quiz competition held at HYD.
4.Got best student award in 7th class on co-curricular activities.
5.Performed more than 70 stage dance performances. 
6.Did 2 dance cover songs. 
7.Worked as project manager for the Private song Awesome song (Geethamadhuri & Hemanchandra) 
8.wrkd as project manager for Baahubali song private album  (Rahul Sipligunj). 

Inspiration:
 Hari Narayana Charyulu Tallapaka & Raghava Lawrence 

Education:
School 6-8 : Cambridge public school.
High school: Sri Chaitanya techno school 
Intermediate : Sri Chaitanya Jr college 
B. Tech: SV college of engineering SVCE

About Sunny by his own word
I'm kind and gentle but extremely short-tempered. My friends have never seen me angry, though. So it's more like I keep my opinions in my head. I'm not impulsive and do a lot of self-analysis. Sometimes I think a bit to much and take criticism well if it's constructive. My mood swings faster than you can think.I'm not very sweet but love cracking jokes and having a good laugh.Working on my socializing skills and failing miserably Anxious I talk a lot to myself (am sure its not uncommon here!!)
I am intelligent but not as intelligent as so many people on this forum. I am impulsive, especially with my money. I think about big issues as best I can. I read about those that interest me.


I have had enough professional analysis to last a lifetime. I am a depressive but take enough medicine for it that I keep it at bay. I immediately rectify myself when others point out my drawbacks because I am embarrassed. I usually assume immediately that I was wrong. Later I might think about it and decide I wasn't wrong and mull it over.
No, I don't like others judging me. Does anybody?
Last but not least, I am funny, witty. That doesn't come across in this forum, but I am. My friends think I am hilarious. Just in case you wanted to know. I sit here and read your posts and laugh like hell. You all are funny. And I love it when you get sarcastic with each other.
And finally I lv 2 choreograph d songs and I love my friends n family 
That's it.,., 


Few words about TIRUPATI (By Sunny):
This is the best place i have seen never before.. 
I love each and every place of Tpt... 
Whenever I return to Tpt, when I saw the board welcome to Tpt then I feel so much happy... 
Tirumala the heaven of world...!


Word About Hellotirupati (By Sunny) :
The best website in Tirupati.The team of Hello Tirupati treat me as their own brother. This is the one and only website that encourage your talent and brings out to the social media. 
Posted By


HelloTirupati.in is a website which discovers the craziness happening in the city and reveal it to the people of Tirupati. follow us on Facebook