Sunday Star-Sreeja Veerabally


Sunday Star-Sreeja Veerabally

Sreeja Veerabally, who said Tirupati people wore old out fashioned attires, this girl Sreeja is emerging as a Fashion designer. Sreeja finished her schooling in Tirupati and she went to pursue her UG in Bengaluru. Apart from all young aspirants who wanted to be an engineer, doctor and other professions, this girl Sree has laid her own path by choosing fashion designing as the Dream job in 8th class... 
she went on the same line and later finished her UG in Fashion designing. So this young aspiring Model cum FD has many plans for her future and became small size entrepreneur. Let's have eye on her thoughts

Sreeja Veerabally Expressing her by own words


Name: Sreeja reddy
Date of birth: 15-10-1994
Family: Daddy,mummy, annaya, nenu  a small family IAm dad's tall girl he is my strength Dentlo ina he will support me, mummy nenu we r jst lyk tom and jerry lot's and lot's of arguments kani she thinks a lot about my safety and carrier finally annaya jst to mention antey epudu annaya ani pilavanu he is more lyk my best friend he know's me very well than any other silly fights crazy ivi ma madhyalo common.

Interests: Exploring more ideas in designing, apudapudu modeling.

Ambition: Everyone should recognize me as a fashion designer and people should appreciate my work this is more than enough.
Achievements: Actually still struggling to achieve something big china vatitho sardhukupoyeh generation kadhu Idi.
Inspiration: Colors (lot's of colors Okokati oko miracle can't imagine world without colors it's equal to a dead life )
Education: BA(hons) Fashion Designing "from Bangalore"

About you:
Fun loving, believe's in self-talent, tryouts everything but addicted to nothing, evaru lenapudu songs vini dance cheyatam ontariga silence enjoy cheyadam chala istam, Mahesh Babu antey inka istam I admire him and my all time crush which is a fantasy still I like him, I believe in small friends group. Piki don't care type la unta kani chala think chestha and I love 

my family  and na best Moments almost na cousin's tho  and with my 2 best ever friends "Sindhu & Kumar" "according to me life is too small live your life like no one has a chance to compare with someone else be you"

Few words about TIRUPATI:
Tirupati antey adi  Idi ivani kadhu It has it's own identity in every aspect okasari Ikada alavatu itey u can't feel comfortable than any other place.

Word About Hellotirupati :

I came to know about many talented people just because of hello Tirupati page and I totally impressed how they dig out the talents of our Tirupati let's check more interesting facts and talented individuals in the future.

Posted by :

HelloTirupati.in is a website which discovers the craziness happening in the city and reveal it to the people of Tirupati. follow us on Facebook