Fresh Face of Tirupati Avineni Vaishnavi !

Fresh Face Vinney (Avineni Vaishnavi)

Hello Tirupatians, today we have come up with a new fresh face for Tirupati that is "Vaishnavi". She is born in Tirupati to a beautiful couple Mr.Subramanyam & Mrs.Jyoti. Her father working as an inspector in CRPF  & her mother is a fashion designer.
By Her Own words!
facebook:- Avineni Vaishnavi
Instagram:- _._vinney_._
Date of birth:31-10-2001

Family: Father's name is Subramanyam and he works as an inspector in CRPF. My mom is a fashion designer and she runs a boutique of her own. Her name is Jyoti. I have an elder sister.Her name is Saipriya and she is working in a software company named Deloitte in Hyderabad.


Interests: I love dancing, singing, and musically
Ambition: A Chartered Accountant

Inspiration: My greatest inspiration is my mom!
Education: I am studying at Kendriya Vidyalaya. 11th.. and I have opted Commerce.

About you: (Detailed Brief)
I am a fun loving girl.. and my greatest asset is my family.. another gift of my life are my friends.. we are a group of three and we just rock it up like anything... I don't like being so social and my circle is very small. i love reading novels.. and I love myself!


Few words about TIRUPATI:
Tirupati is love... I can just never get over this place... wherever I go.. let it be a vacation or any other trip... I always have that urge to return back to Tirupati. It's awesome!

Word About Hellotirupati :

I feel this is an amazing platform for all the young talents of Tirupati. All the talented people will get to showcase their talents and get a recognition! I wish you, people, all the luck! Keep growing! 

Posted by

HelloTirupati.in is a website which discovers the craziness happening in the city and reveal it to the people of Tirupati. follow us on Facebook